THE COUPLES COURSE©
January 25 - January 27$2750
For the first time ever, Susan and John are offering a course specifically for couples. They believe that love alone is not enough to sustain a relationship – you need skills and devoted time to maintain and renew the relationship. Susan and John will share hard fought insights from their 35 years of being together in a workshop format. You will get to work on your relationship together in paradise!
Susan and John will lead exercises on the crucial issues of:
- How to communicate through the tough issues.
- How to keep a relationship vital and lively over the long term.
- Being clear on the purpose for your relationship.
- The importance of intimacy.
- How to hear the real emotions of your partner.
- Transitioning your relationship through evolving phases of life.
A great resort in the Kohala Coast (Kona, Big Island) has been chosen for our training location. Enrollment is open now! Give the greatest Valentines Day, Birthday, Anniversary gift of all time! Register now!
- Participants will know how to communicate through tough issues.
- Participants will identify the actions they can take to keep the relationship vital and lively.
- Participants will be able to hear the real emotions of your partner.
Maximum enrollment of 10 couples. Tuition per couple is only $2,750. Who is eligible? Couples who have been together in a committed relationship for at least 5 years (gay or straight).
Love alone is not enough you need skill, and time devoted to maintenance and renewal too! Hawaii has been a place of rest and renewal for us for 28 years – the first step of staying connected in a day to day life. A place of beauty and serenity sets the stage well, for being close. Join Susan and John for skill building in Paradise!