Enabling Change in Regulatory
Our FOCUS© process – Finance, Operations, Compliance, Upgrade, and Strategy delivers systems and personnel that provide a business benefit while meeting regulatory requirements.
- Finance—Evaluate options through lifecycle cost analysis;
- Operate—Optimize work systems and personnel performance through integration;
- Compliance—Fortify the business knowledge of the letter and intent of the regulatory requirements;
- Upgrade – Optimize the balance between prevention engineering and protection solutions;
- Strategy – Define an effective and efficient course of action.
Our Specialty Areas Include:
Startup and Development of Safety & Health Resources and Systems
- Behavior-Based Management
- Values-Based Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Incident Investigation and Analysis
- Regulatory Inspection Planning and Preparation
- Permit Systems and Job Task Checklists
- Compliance Reporting
Training for Health & Safety Topics
- Classroom Training
- Computer-based Training
- Web-based Training
- Web-based Information and Reference Systems
Technical Health & Safety Areas
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Prevention and Protection
- Department of Transportation (commercial motor vehicles)
- Materials (hazardous and non-hazardous) Transportation
- Process Hazard Analysis techniques
- Isolation of Hazardous Energy
- Chemical Information Systems (Right to Know and Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Hearing Conservation
- Workplace Hazard Assessment
- Permit Systems
- Job Safety Analysis and Procedure Development
- Physical, Chemical, and Radiological Exposure (including Personal Protective Equipment)
- Chemical Process Safety Management
Key Benefits for You:
- We pursue Health and Safety solutions development from a holistic and systematic point of view.
- We can help you achievesustainable performance and compliance by providing a process for focus and integration of Safety and Health work.
- Our solutions integrate the Healthand Safety systems and tasks into your mainstream business systems — crossing the traditional boundaries of who does the work to fit your business model.
Call us to discuss how we can assist you in gaining these benefits!