Managers are now expected to be psychologists too; handling a diverse range of communication challenges for which they were never trained. Managers today are asked to listen to highly emotional employees, resolve a constant barrage of conflicts, motivate a workforce with diverse values and expectations, and create teams out of groups who had only worked as individuals.
Couple that with fewer rewards and punishments being available to most managers. Relationship is the key way work gets done now. PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS® has been teaching people how to do just that for 20+ years.
Teaching managers the real skills and practical philosophy that allows them to build the relationships they need to get the job done everyday. The course is highly experiential and taught through the real issues people bring with them to class.
Teaching managers the real skills and practical philosophy that allows them to build the relationships they need to get the job done everyday.
The overall outcome of the course is participants who will be able to create better relationships by virtue of the way they handle the day-to-day problems and interactions so that more work gets done with less stress on both managers and employees.
Organizations that have participated in Productive Relationships® courses include Procter & Gamble, Steelcase, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Dial Corp., Arizona Public Service, Scottsdale Insurance Co., and Coors Brewing Co.
- Participants will be able to listen to difficult conversations and give accurate feedback of both facts and feelings in highly emotional situations rather than block communication that gets ‘too emotional’.
- Participants will know how to resolve conflict rather than avoid or escalate it.
- Participants will experience the power of disclosing in developing relationships.
- Participants will develop an in-depth understanding of where they err on the continuum of being too responsible versus not responsible enough.
- Participants will significantly increase their ability to both give and receive acknowledgement.
Print pdf flyer for Productive Relationships©