WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP RETREAT®
May 11, 2021 - May 13, 2021$4950
The purpose of the Retreat is designed to have the conversations that powerful women need to have but rarely get the opportunity to have with each other. This is an intensive 3-day Retreat.
The Retreat enables attendees to resolve any position of powerlessness they may have to making their full contribution at work and in life while using the spa facilities to reduce stress. Women who attend the Women’s Leadership Retreat® come from the highest levels of their respective organizations. Typically they have a large span of control over large numbers of people and/or projects.
Companies including Proctor & Gamble, J&J, Kimberly Clark, and Mary Kay have sent women to this Retreat. Most women who attend return to the next year’s Retreat.
Topics change each year and build on the last year’s topics so there is a cumulative body of knowledge.
- Purpose and how it drives your life
- Creating your reality through Intention & Declarations
- Context vs. Content
- The Power of Declarations
- Recreating Your Definition of Who You Are
- Internal VS External Validation
- Processing the current issues you face professionally and what you will need to do, say, or be, to deal with them so you can actualize your contribution.
- Processing the current issues you face personally and what you will need to do, say, or be, to deal with them so you can actualize your contribution.
- Clarity about your purpose and the tools to live out of that.
The Retreat is limited to 12 women. Space is limited due to returning participants.
* Pre-requisites to attend: Conversation with Susan at registration, must be a graduate of Women Moving Forward and another SVCCI® course and attendance at the pre-retreat make-up session. Participants need to be at Director level or above.