ENABLING PURPOSE THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS©
August 30 - September 1
The power of living on purpose is immeasurable. It energizes every part of our lives. Most of us have had the experience of being “on purpose” where our life flows almost effortlessly. Where our results are significant and things just seem to “come together”. But what does it take to live that way all the time? Not just bump into it occasionally.
Mastery in relationships is critical sustaining being on purpose. Living on purpose has to do with making a difference in people’s lives. Great results cannot be produced alone. We must have the skills to create and maintain relationships especially with people who do not see the world the way we do.
Also when you are out to make a difference you will run into resistance. There will be conflict. Our ability to resolve conflict in a way that preserves or even enhances relationships is crucial. Leaving bodies in the wake to get the job done is off purpose.
This course teaches both what it takes to be on purpose and what real life skills are needed to create and maintain relationships in the very diverse, chaotic, world we live in.
- Individuals will have a greater sense of satisfaction for their work and life in general.
- Leaders will change their leadership style away from command and control and toward relationship based management.
- Participants will build strong, healthy, purpose based relationships that will build the foundation for building a high performing culture.
- Individuals will have the skills necessary to build and maintain relationships necessary to produce results across cultures and generations.
- Participants will have the skills and context to prevent burnout.
- Gen Y’rs will feel the company understands them and what they need to stay for the long term.
- Participants will understand themselves better and more accurately will be able to read and understand others.
In this course you will learn:
- How to clarify your purpose and know how to recognize when you are on and off purpose.
- You will understand how living life on purpose gives meaning and context to your whole life and all of life’s circumstances both good and bad.
- You will learn the skills of listening and presence. Giving you the ability to create relationships rather than dependencies. Which will you the ability to empower the people around you rather than having to control their development.
- You will learn how to resolve conflict in a way that enhances relationship and a commitment to a resolution for both sides.
- You will understand how giftedness effects how you see yourself and others. This understanding reduces stress and misunderstandings that occur everyday.
- You will understand how responsibly disclosing emotions creates relationship and reduces resistance.
- You will understand how to integrate your successes into your self-esteem to build self-confidence commensurate with your competence.
- You will learn how to build team/project/group purpose to add meaning and engagement to all activities, for everyone on the team.This course is designed to build healthy strong sub cultures that will in turn shift the larger culture.The course is three days long. Maximum group size is 18. There are no laptops, cell phones or other electronic devices allowed to be on while the workshop is in session.