WOMEN MOVING FORWARD®
June 21 - June 23$4,250
This workshop deals with the issues confronting women. It will give you the ability to create the personal and professional environment necessary to make your skills effective and to put you in control of your career and your life.
This program has proven effective with every level of woman from vice president to technician across many different industries. All women need to overcome pictures of “how it is” and “how it ought to be,” so that they can have their lives the way they WANT them to be.
“I just never figured anything short of an earthquake could direct my life as much” – A Blue Cross, Blue Shield Sales Representative
The four major subject areas are:
- How to deal with the issues of organizational structure and power.
- Identifying your goals and objectives and those your company has for you.
- How to enhance your strategies and positions for the attainment of personal and professional goals.
- Sharpening your communications skills to increase the effectiveness of your management style.
“I want to express my appreciation for what the course (Women Moving Forward®) has provided me by way of support, counsel, and a solid framework for creating goals and actions plans in my work and personal life.” – Andrea C. Zintz, Ph.D., Human Resources, Johnson & Johnson Corporate
- Help you to see how your personal and professional life interact and affect each other.
- Help you to move forward in your organization and in life.
- Assist you in being responsible for your own growth and development.
- See how your own attitudes about yourself as a woman may have gotten in your way.
- Enable you to use parts of this program in supporting other women and men.
Each subject area will be covered through lecture, group exercises, individual exercises and people in the workshop sharing experiences. It is the most confrontational and emotional workshop we do.
The following is a partial list of agencies and organizations whose staffs have participated in this workshop:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Denver Public Schools, GAF Corp., Hewlett Packard, Honeywell, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Mary Kay Cosmetics, McDonald’s Corp, Procter & Gamble, Rutgers University, Scottsdale Insurance, State of Colorado, State of New Jersey, Stearns-Roger, Steelcase, Inc., Sun Oil, Tradin’ Times Newspapers, Inc., and Wichita Public Schools.
“The results of this course have been unbelievable to me! Your course provided me with the information to jump by leaps and bounds!” – Crystal Fisher, Vice-President Quality Assurance, Mary Kay Cosmetics